Saturday, May 2, 2009

Here it is the 3rd day of May and I forgot to post the whole month of April. I have been busy though with keeping up with my quilting projects, having family stay and helping clean house in preparation for our new grandson to arrive.
Our children and grandchildren came down from their home to spend some time with us at the end of March. We attended a baby shower for our other daughter-in-law who is due to have our second grandson on the 20th of May.
We took the grandchildren to church with us so I took the opportunity to take some photos with them in their Easter clothes since we won't be able to visit them then. Kaylee and Gabe were very good for us at church.Grandma and Grandpa pose with them.Aunt Jessica takes a turn too.They are adorable if I do say so myself. But I am a proud Grandma after all.
We also got to see pictures of our new grandson.The first one is of his foot.The next two are of his face.The last one shows his fist near his face.No, he is not here in person yet, so these photos will do for now. I can hardly wait until he is born so I can hold him.
Graduation time and the end of school is upon us. I am hoping to see our Senior graduate on the 11th of May.
Mother's Day is also here again. I can only hope and pray that this year is better since last year's Mother's Day was the beginning of a long clean up process after the tornado left us in a major mess.
I will post more after these events take place. I will definitely be posting photos of our new baby Logan when he arrives.

No comments: